The recipes on this blog are a combination of things I've learned over the years and meals inherited through generations of adoration for good food. They are a cherished property, so please be good to them.

You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Oven Roasted Broccoli

My friend Sara made this during a girls weekend last year and it's become my most favorite way to eat broccoli.....and just couldn't be easier.

2 cups broccoli, florets only
good quality olive oil
4 cloves of garlic finely chopped
coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay broccoli on sheet, toss with remainder ingredients. Roast on 400*F oven for about 20 minutes or until cooked and a bit crispy. Make sure you shake florets around every 5-7 minutes while cooking.

1 comment:

Janet said...

What a great idea! I get so bored with steamed broccoli... I can't wait to try this!