The recipes on this blog are a combination of things I've learned over the years and meals inherited through generations of adoration for good food. They are a cherished property, so please be good to them.

You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Grazie!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who voted for me in the Culinate Grill Contest.

It was a complete honor and thrill to be nominated and end up in the Top 5!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For your first foodie contest, I think you kicked ass! You go girl!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Meg! (And that looks delicious.) I'm proud to be in the fine company of yourself and the other bloggers in the top 5 too!

Anonymous said...

You should have been NUMBER 1!