The recipes on this blog are a combination of things I've learned over the years and meals inherited through generations of adoration for good food. They are a cherished property, so please be good to them.

You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lost Blogger, FOUND!

Where or where have my blog posts been? I've been cooking, eating and taking pictures.... to no avail, finding the time to post a blog has been difficult.

I've got a house guest for a few weeks and a new part time job (in addition to the full time job and the house/husband/life responsibilities).

Anywhooo... please know I'm suffering from not posting as much as you are (or are you just checking out the posts on all the other wonderful bloggers out there?).

Stay tuned....

No comments: