The recipes on this blog are a combination of things I've learned over the years and meals inherited through generations of adoration for good food. They are a cherished property, so please be good to them.

You may not copy or otherwise reproduce any of this content without prior written permission.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Baltimore Sun- Zucchini

I had the pleasure of being featured in today's Baltimore Sun about my ever growing and changing vegatable garden. It's a small little tidbit about me, my garden and my family.

Click here to read all about the wonderful gardens growing in Baltimore.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok so when do I get to come over and try some?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Meg! That is great:)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! I too like growing my own food and Baltimore farmers markets.

Anonymous said...

oh congrats meg!!! :-D

John said...

Yes, you really should invite us all over for a dinner party or something made from the fruits of your garden! :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the article! Can i come to the party too? :-)

roopa said...

You're always in The Sun! Soon enough you're going to be a writer for their food section. :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You'll have to give me zucchini advice. My plants were all done in by a squash vine borer.